Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 8...

I am day 8 on the juice cleanse and not thinking I'll make it too far.  I will probably be able to do 14 days but not the 20 like the last time.  I'm not sleeping at night and I am having trouble drinking much of the lemon stuff.  I don't drink as much as I should so I know that is leaving me tired too.  I don't have any real detox symptoms this time around.  I always feel real good on it.  I have energy enough and am not bloated like I usually am with eating any food.  The down side of juicing is I feel better than when I eat but I can't keep smelling and preparing food for the family like this.  I made 2 buckets of sauerkraut and opened one on Sunday and it is perfect and wonderful and I want to eat a whole jar of it, that's how hungry I feel.  I am planning foods to eat when I come off of this and I pray I can come off of it properly and not eat too anxiously to fill my cravings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment