Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Relief...

Blessed Relief! A friend who turned me to the GAPs Diet emailed today and she is consulting with a medical doctor in California who specializes in this Diet and he does not recommend doing the intro diet more than a week unless there was some serious condition!!!!! I am so happy and so are my children! I was willing to do whatever it takes to give them the best of health but I am relieved that my life will get easier in a few days. Plus, I can quit sneaking peanut butter and honey, well, maybe I'll still do that. I am so hungry!

Day 5

We had the squash, nut butter, egg pancakes for breakfast with yogurt and broth. Everyone loved the pancakes.

We had kefir with honey and vanilla (the real stuff) for lunch with our chicken veggie soup. Some liked but not everyone liked the vanilla in it.

Today we are adding scrambled eggs for snack.

For supper I'm doing the normal soup but making three different ones with deer meat and stew meat to satisfy every one's uniqueness. One will be deer meat and green beans with onions. One will be meat with green beans, onions, and peppers and the other one will be meat, onion and broccoli and cauliflower.

1 comment: